Tuesday, September 15, 2015

plastic surgeon discussion

My PhotoI went home that afternoon to discuss the new surgeon’s practices and procedures with my husband. I told him the surgeon and staff was nice and caring but, I had felt uneasy about the way he filled my implant. I also told my husband the surgeon said no more fills where necessary.  I love my husband and I value his opinion.  I asked him what he thought because people just have a way of looking at things from a different perspective. He didn’t think I should worry and that the other surgeon was just overly cautious. He said, “Didn’t other women get their reconstruction from him and were happy.” I said, “Yes he came highly recommended.” My husband said, “This is your first appointment give him a chance.” He said, “Maybe next time it will be better.” I said, “It better be.”  My husband then said, “You should be happy about not getting any more fills, don’t they hurt anyway?” I said, “Yes but I just don’t understand why the other surgeon wanted to over expand to 640 and this one said he doesn’t need to.”  My husband said, “We are just lucky that you could get another surgeon to take over for the other one and finish what he had started.” I said, “This is true.” I went on to tell him I was going to have to give Bay Health a call about the copay I was charged. I told him with the other surgeon I had no copay because it was post operation.  Even though I have a new plastic surgeon, it should still be the same. He agreed with me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment