Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Chewy worked out and he even gets along with my cat Herbie that I have had for five years. They both follow me everywhere.  I call them my shadows. Herbie sleeps with me and wakes me up throughout the night with his head butts. Herbie has always slept with me in our bed. Now we have Chewy in our bed along with some more of our cats. We have seven cats all together. My husband had five when I met him and we added two more. They each have their own individual personalities. The cats are smart too. We have one that can open the kitchen cabinet where we keep the snack. One is an escape artist who darts out every time someone opens the front door. Our cat nitrous will come to us for love and petting but it has to be on his terms. In the summer we bring in moths from outside and the cats go crazy trying to catch them. The animals have helped get through the cancer. I enjoy the comfort and joy they provide. I get exercise when I walk Chewy. My friend has a dog and we do play dates with the dogs often. I have taken Chewy to the beach and he loves getting in the water. On days I don’t feel well Chewy and I hang out together lounging around on the couch. Sometimes a cat or two will join us. I can’t imagine my life without my dog and our cats. Most of the cats are pictured here in our bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment