Wednesday, August 26, 2015

December 2015

My Photo

It has been one year since my diagnosis of breast cancer and I am going in to have the cancer romoved in January.  I am beginning to think that December Just is not my month.  This is when they seem to find spots in my body that turn out to be cancerous. Christmas this year was not that great. I brought my dad down like I always had to celebrate.  While he is here we go visit my nephew and give him his presents. We also went to go visit my mother in law who had been in the hospital. We took her some presents and a little blue Christmas tree that I had bought and decorated for her to keep.  My husband and I wore our funny musical Christmas hats to cheer his mom up. We also brought a hat for her to wear as well. We had pre ordered dinner and the four of us crammed into her hospital room to have dinner with her. She really enjoyed us being there. She had asked me how I was doing but we had agreed not to tell her about my upcoming surgery. She was worried about me and we did not want to make that any worse while she was in the hospital. She needed to concentrate on getting better so she could get home.






No comments:

Post a Comment