Wednesday, March 11, 2015


I had a scheduled follow up with the oncologist coming up.  I had to get a chest x-ray and blood work done prior to my appointment.  My doctor said these test were necessary to the follow up of treatment.  I would then see my doctor a few days after to get the results.  I still at this time had no question or doubt about the cancer not being cured.  My son was to start preschool in a few weeks and I needed to get him ready for that.  I wanted to get back into my routine of giving my kids a bath and reading bedtime stories.   I wanted to continue to teach them good manners and to be polite.  I wanted to give them chores and teach them responsibility.  I wanted the time I missed with my kids back.  My four year old would be going to preschool and he would be making memories of his own. 

2 comments:

  1. I wanted the time I missed with my kids back. My four year old would be going to preschool and he would be making memories of his own. best cancer hospitals in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I will look into it.

    ReplyDelete