Tuesday, March 17, 2015


My son looks so grown up in his khaki shorts and stripped golf shirt.  He has his new back pack strapped to his shoulders as we wait for the bus. As we stood at the stop I took a picture of him with my camera.  My mother who also wanted to see her grandson off on his first day waited with us.  My son looked nervous so I told him he had nothing to worry about.  I said, “the bus will be taking you to your new school were you will meet other kids to play with.”  I somehow got the sense he was not buying that because when the bus pulled up, my son started to cry and refused to get on.  The bus driver said I could ride the bus so my son so he could get used to it.  I got on the bus and my mom agreed to meet me at the school.  After arriving at the school we walk up to his classroom.  I take another picture of him and we get to meet his teacher.  My son was fine after a few minutes and he was actually playing with some toys that were out.  As the students started coming in and I saw that my son was interacting with the other children I snuck out of the room. 


<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- mycancersitetrack -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:block"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-1602376949257249"
     data-ad-slot="5111467413"
     data-ad-format="auto"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment