Thursday, March 26, 2015


 

My mom and I had become close especially after my kids were born. She had been there helping me with the kids and giving me advice.  We were not always as close as we are now. When I was sixteen her and my dad had gotten a divorce. My mom was leaving to go live somewhere else.  My brother and I lived with my dad.  I took care of him and my brother who was three years younger than me.  I was going to school, working part time and helping my dad with cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping and paying the bills.  During this time my mom was not around much.  She would come to visit my brother and me once or twice a week. I did miss not seeing my mom as much during these times.  I was glad now that my mom and I had been spending time together but, I wish it was under different circumstances.  Having my mom here to help me with the kids gave me a chance to get through this treatment and heal.  I never had to worry about my kids being in good hands because they were. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment