Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My sex drive is not what it used to be either since chemo. My husband and I have had to find other ways to be intimate. Lately it’s mainly all about him. I have no desire to have sex. With my boobs gone and the loss of hair I don’t look or feel attractive anymore.  My husband still finds me attractive and he tells me all the time.  I will be researching alternatives to hormone therapy. I love my husband and I would like to have sex with him. When we have tried it just hasn’t been the same for me. Sex has been painful even with lubricant. When I am on top I look down at my chest at the scares and I feel less attractive.  Breast stimulation was a big turn on for me during sex and now it’s gone. I do not get the same feeling from my implant. I have some numbness around and under my armpit from the doubles mastectomy. I have a scar that goes from the left end of my breast to the right end of my breast. I do have scare cream I can put on to diminish the scar. Not having my real breast and desire for sex is just one more thing cancer has taken from me.





No comments:

Post a Comment